Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

What to do with old verbal passages

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by dapmp91, Jun 15, 2008.

1. dapmp91

dapmp91 Member

Pre-Medical
    What do you guys think I should do with the old verbal passages (the ones I've read and done questions with), it seems like such a waste that I can't do anything else with them :oops:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus

Resident [Any Field]
    Just to make sure, you are going back and thoroughly reviewing everything right? If not, do so. If you have thoroughly reviewed them, then bon fire time.

4. 2good2btrue

Pre-Medical
    could you be kind and send me the stuffs when u r done with them???? I really need more VR practice 'cause I suck at it. please contact me via [email protected]oo.com
    Thank you so much!!!

5. engineeredout

Resident [Any Field]
    Have you taken a look at the EK verbal strategies? They have several methods for analyzing past questions that could help you get more use out of them.