Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

What to do with old verbal passages

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by dapmp91, Jun 15, 2008.

1. dapmp91

dapmp91 Member 7+ Year Member

Mar 7, 2006
    What do you guys think I should do with the old verbal passages (the ones I've read and done questions with), it seems like such a waste that I can't do anything else with them :oops:
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. SN2ed

SN2ed Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Just to make sure, you are going back and thoroughly reviewing everything right? If not, do so. If you have thoroughly reviewed them, then bon fire time.
  4. 2good2btrue

Jun 19, 2008
    could you be kind and send me the stuffs when u r done with them???? I really need more VR practice 'cause I suck at it. please contact me via [email protected]
    Thank you so much!!!
  5. engineeredout

engineeredout 7+ Year Member

May 11, 2008
    Have you taken a look at the EK verbal strategies? They have several methods for analyzing past questions that could help you get more use out of them.