What to do

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wcu0711

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got my MCAT score back and I got at 16. I'm applying right now to medical schools. I studied very little for this test. Will it be too late to retake the MCAT at the end of August if I can study and improve my score? I'm waiting for my application to be verified.

Members don't see this ad.

I just got my MCAT score back and I got at 16. I'm applying right now to medical schools. I studied very little for this test. Will it be too late to retake the MCAT at the end of August if I can study and improve my score? I'm waiting for my application to be verified.

You should probably fix the bolded part. Fixing it will likely require more than a month of studying.

A lot of people don't take the MCAT until there apps have been out for months. Im getting ready to send my apps and im taking the MCAT in august.

you should check with the schools you're applying to because each school has different requirement.

you should check with the schools you're applying to because each school has different requirement.

i feel like you two are the same person. sorry if i'm wrong, but that's my gut instinct.