What to expect from AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drat

I catch huge fish.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application is allegedly going out today. What and when should I see changes when I login into AADSAS or Infosource? Thanks a bunch!

Members don't see this ad.

drat said:
My application is allegedly going out today. What and when should I see changes when I login into AADSAS or Infosource? Thanks a bunch!
I did not see any changes until the following Friday. In fact, the lady at AADSAS said that my application was mailed Friday, Sept 17 yet on infosource it said that my application was mailed on the 23rd. Who knows with AADSAS!

Oh yeah, I think I remember saying to check infosource after 1pm est.

drat,

I'm submitting mine today too! Let's keep in touch. What school's are you applying to? Fell free to pm me.

Mike

Members don't see this ad :)
You can expect them to take a while - at least a few weeks. When you login to AADSAS and access your application nothing will change. Infosource, though, should register your application as being submitted and will display those schools which you applied to and participate in the service (but don't expect much from that site as well). Your best option for staying 'on top' of your application is routine contact with AADSAS to learn your status and the schools (give them some time) to see if they have received all of the materials associated with your application.

hey drat,
Mine supposedly went out yesterday as well. I loggen into infosource today and the date for mailed out was still N/A, but one of my schools had already had my status as Received/Under Review. I don't see how they could have gotten it in and already updated the status if it were sent out yesterday. Who knows what goes on with AADSAS.