gerido

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2004
245
3
Status
What's a good graduation present to give to gf going away to opto school? thanks
 
About the Ads

MD2b20004

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Dec 31, 2003
365
0
40
Visit site
Status
Rock her world in bed for at least 24 hours so she will be satisfied until the next time you guys can meet.
Other than that, depending on your financial means, get her anything. Heck girls love gifts and shopping. If she is a future wife gf, I am sure she would love something from Tiffanys, and it does not have to be a ring.
 

iiiimonica

4 eyes on me
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2006
244
0
43
Bay Area
Status
Optometry Student
@PUCO said:
try this site:
http://www.optomotee.com/
or a nice shoulder bag that carries books and computer

i have to get the fun in fundus shirt;)

other gifts for your gf include a nice picture frame w/ a photo fo you (or both of you), ool locker magnets, a shirt from her new school, a starbucks gift card, and amazon gift cards (for her books)

whatever you get her she will love the fact that you thought of her :love:
 

ML1983

PCO Class of 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2005
153
0
Status
Optometry Student

prettygreeneyes

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
1,122
1
Guarded by Ninjas
Status
Optometry Student
MD2b20004 said:
Rock her world in bed for at least 24 hours so she will be satisfied until the next time you guys can meet.
Other than that, depending on your financial means, get her anything. Heck girls love gifts and shopping. If she is a future wife gf, I am sure she would love something from Tiffanys, and it does not have to be a ring.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

I second the Tiffany's comment... every girl should have at least one thing from Tiffany's.

*note* - prettygreeneyes looks around to see if her husband is within viewing distance of the screen!
 
OP
G

gerido

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2004
245
3
Status
prettygreeneyes said:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

I second the Tiffany's comment... every girl should have at least one thing from Tiffany's.

*note* - prettygreeneyes looks around to see if her husband is within viewing distance of the screen!
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Man I looked at the Tiffany's stuff, who woulda thunk a piece of metal would cost so much... :eek: I guess it's gonna have to wait until I graudate, else I'd have to sell my blood to afford anything half decent there.
 

MD2b20004

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Dec 31, 2003
365
0
40
Visit site
Status
gerido said:
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Man I looked at the Tiffany's stuff, who woulda thunk a piece of metal would cost so much... :eek: I guess it's gonna have to wait until I graudate, else I'd have to sell my blood to afford anything half decent there.
Hey if you really do love her and want to show her how much you love her you will give up your blood for her ;) The question is how much do you love this girl and where do you think it is going to last (example long-term relationship, THE ONE SOULMATE MARRIAGE, etc... It all depends on how much this person means to you.
 

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2002
3,767
5
In a dark room
Visit site
Status
Optometrist
Truly loving someone <> bankrupting yourself for her. :)
 

prettygreeneyes

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
1,122
1
Guarded by Ninjas
Status
Optometry Student
OK guys... I was just joking with the Tiffany's comment. Get your girlfriend whatever... but just be there to support her when she needs you. Your love and support are worth way more than an overpriced hunk of metal!
 

MD2b20004

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Dec 31, 2003
365
0
40
Visit site
Status
prettygreeneyes said:
OK guys... I was just joking with the Tiffany's comment. Get your girlfriend whatever... but just be there to support her when she needs you. Your love and support are worth way more than an overpriced hunk of metal!
See now your a GOOD GF, not too much out there like you left. I hope your hott and single too, that would make it even better.
 
About the Ads