• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Pegasus

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2000
Chicago, IL
Status
I will be an intern in June, and just wanted to know what anyone would recommend to have in their pocket for quick reference for the intern...like formulas, differentials, ect...

Im so terrified about being an intern, and feel that i may have been better prepaired after 3rd year but have forgot a lot of stuff duiring 4th year it seems..it would be great to have a book to reference to.

thanks

addicted2hope

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2003
Status
Pegasus said:
I will be an intern in June, and just wanted to know what anyone would recommend to have in their pocket for quick reference for the intern...like formulas, differentials, ect...

Im so terrified about being an intern, and feel that i may have been better prepaired after 3rd year but have forgot a lot of stuff duiring 4th year it seems..it would be great to have a book to reference to.

thanks

Check this thread, it has all the answers and more... :clap:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=104258

About the Ads