What to put in this section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dsherida

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think are good things to include when the app. has a section saying is there anything else we should know? For instance, that is all the Jefferson application has on it for essays...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there..

this is my 2nd time applying and the first time i applied, i didn't put anything.. BIG MISTAKE.. now, i've been informed that you should always put something..anything about you that you haven't covered elsewhere on your app. Or even a hobby or something unique about yourself. it doesn't have to be long..just add some info that could grab someone's eye or make them want to interview you to find out more about you.. Good Luck!! :luck:

As a non-trad, I had trouble getting some of the standard LORs. Jefferson admissions office just said to discuss my reasons why on the secondary...so that's what I'm going to talk about.

Well I did not put anything on the "extra" questions and got in to Jefferson to boot...so I think that *if* you have something to add by all means do it, but do not do it just to blow smoke...