What to wear during an interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

noku25

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, i'm new to SDN but i was wondering what i should wear to an interview, and what some of you guys wore to your interviews. thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

are you male or female?

A suit. One you feel comfortable and look good in. Please no jeans. I still remember poor girl who showed up wearing a denim suit. No one said anything to her face, but behind her back the whole place was snickering and everyone kept telling the story until literally everyone knew. I did feel really bad for her.

Members don't see this ad :)
SEARCH

...there are like 5 threads on this topic all of which are filled with detailed explanataions by members of this forum

Make sure to get a tie that stands out to go with the suit, and I don't mean flamboyant! Just make sure to choose a stylish and contemporary tie. Many of the dudes that interviewed at the same time as me didn't have any sense of style. It will show that you are smart and you have good taste (not a complete geek).

you mods should get crackin' and lock some of these threads up, unless those options aren't available for y'all.