What type of questions are asked at an interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnnyboyy87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm just curious about what were the questions some of you guys got asked at interviews. Especially if anyone had an interview at Boston University that would be helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I'm just curious about what were the questions some of you guys got asked at interviews. Especially if anyone had an interview at Boston University that would be helpful.

The interview at BU is very laid-back and conversational. I feel it is one of those schools that will grant you admissions (if pre-dec) as long as you can engage in a casual conversation without being awkward.

I interviewed with the Dean of Admissions and we talked about the program and went over my application. The interview lasted for only about 20 minutes.

Why do you want to be a dentist?
Tell me a little about yourself.
Where are you from?
What was it like growing up in a small town?
What was the hardest thing about getting Eagle Scout?

Most of mine seemed like conversation more than grilling questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
At the top of the page there is a link called "interview feedback" or just follow this link http://www.studentdoctor.net/interview-feedback/. You can sort through each school to view sample interview questions. These are questions that students remembered after their interview.

Good Luck!