What type of radiology information do you want to know for the step?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freecitizen

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am currently putting together radiology MCQ bank website for the USMLE, NBMEs and clerkships. I know this is not a heavily tested topic but I this is my side project that I ultimately want to be a "quick" review for radiology. Is there anything in particular that you would want to know for class or the USMLE? If you have any other thoughts please let me know!

Thanks,

freecitizen

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I am currently putting together radiology MCQ bank website for the USMLE, NBMEs and clerkships. I know this is not a heavily tested topic but I this is my side project that I ultimately want to be a "quick" review for radiology. Is there anything in particular that you would want to know for class or the USMLE? If you have any other thoughts please let me know!

Thanks,

freecitizen

I don't remember having a single radiology question on Step 1. If anything, I think the only thing you need to recognize is pneumonia on the chest xray.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for your response. What I would like to do is make a review of practical tips and explain the radiographic findings for people interested in radiology. Strangely my experience with NBMEs and USMLEs is quite different from yours. Maybe some other people can give there recent experiences of radiology on the boards?

Thank you for your response. What I would like to do is make a review of practical tips and explain the radiographic findings for people interested in radiology. Strangely my experience with NBMEs and USMLEs is quite different from yours. Maybe some other people can give there recent experiences of radiology on the boards?
I took it in May. Had a double bubble x ray, a scan of the thorax asking me to literally identify structures, and others im sure but i cant remember.