What undergraduate school did you go to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

masterMood

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering for a general survey, what college did you go to before getting into medical school or still applying to med school?

what is your gpa and how hard are the courses that you are taking?

What E.C.s/research/leadership etc did you do/or are doing to spice up your overall package?

I'm planning to go to SUNY Geneseo for pre-med

Members don't see this ad.

Go to mdapplicants.com It should have all the info you want.

Members don't see this ad :)
Brandeis University....great bio and neuroscience departments

it shouldn't matter what school you attend. go to an undergraduate school you like, not one to "boost" your chances. i.e. don't go to a 50,000 person college if you really want to be at a 5,000 person school.

I went to Berkeley but decided to leave once the leading frog researcher was lured away by Duke. A high quality frog research program is directly correlated with success in the application process.

Bones2008 said:
I went to Berkeley but decided to leave once the leading frog researcher was lured away by Duke. A high quality frog research program is directly correlated with success in the application process.

This one is getting pretty old, not even good enough for a smirk anymore.

Hermit MMood said:
Just wondering for a general survey, what college did you go to before getting into medical school or still applying to med school?

what is your gpa and how hard are the courses that you are taking?

What E.C.s/research/leadership etc did you do/or are doing to spice up your overall package?

I'm planning to go to SUNY Geneseo for pre-med

Just to throw a weird answer in for fun: I went to Hampshire College! There are no grades or exams. And not GPAs. And, I will be attending Med school next year, I just don't know where yet...

emory_logo1.gif

holla.gif
holla.gif
holla.gif
holla.gif
holla.gif
holla.gif
holla.gif
holla.gif

jopdo said:
Just to throw a weird answer in for fun: I went to Hampshire College! There are no grades or exams. And not GPAs. And, I will be attending Med school next year, I just don't know where yet...

Hey! I went to Mount Holyoke! Yay Pioneer Valley!! :D