What up wit Nova's admissions staff???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drdrtoledo

Pharm Delicious
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is my third time calling there and they seem to be in complete disarray. They hangup on people after being on hold for 20min, act snippy if they have to look into something for you, and make no effort to help you. Every school has received my MCAT from AACOMAS except them. I hope this is not indicative of how they run their operation. From what I have been told I was ranking Nova as #1 or #2. Has anyone else encountered these problems?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, what number are you calling? I have spoken to Rogeria several times and she's been a huge help. THe direct number to the health professionals division is: 800-356-0026 and Rogeria is ext 1113. Mary is ext 1124 and Norma is ext 1126. One of them should be able to help you (and you can leave voicemail for them if they're not there. :) Hope this helps!

Thanks palcalgrl!
The person I have been calling is on ext 1121. She was totally giving me an attitude! Hopefully these other guys will take me a little more seriously...
thanks again!