What usually comes with the acceptance letter stuff?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Like is it a huge envelope with financial aid and deposit info, class schedules and stuff or what lol

Members don't see this ad.

i know lecom was a small envelope for both reject and admittance. I think theres actually a thread somewhere that discusses size and thickness, # of pages etc. of acceptance and rejection letters from various schools...oh us SDNers :D

I think it varies from school to school. My Nova one had a copy of my acceptance letter, some forms for me to sign and a copy of their newsletter. Oh, and some info on who to contact regarding questions for different things.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it varies from school to school. My Nova one had a copy of my acceptance letter, some forms for me to sign and a copy of their newsletter. Oh, and some info on who to contact regarding questions for different things.

Was it a letter envelope or a larger one? I'm wondering if I need to go pickup a package or if it'll show up in my actual mailbox.

Was it a letter envelope or a larger one? I'm wondering if I need to go pickup a package or if it'll show up in my actual mailbox.

It was in a big envelope. It wasn't huge. They crammed it in my apartment mailbox.

My acceptance email from DMU said to expect an official letter with more info in a few weeks, but they also emailed me a form to sign & mail in with my seat deposit that included a timeline on when to have my final transcripts & immunization forms completed.

My acceptance email from DMU said to expect an official letter with more info in a few weeks, but they also emailed me a form to sign & mail in with my seat deposit that included a timeline on when to have my final transcripts & immunization forms completed.

Hey BabyDoc, so did you decide on DMU or are you going to go to your other interviews? Congrats on your acceptance BTW!

Hey BabyDoc, so did you decide on DMU or are you going to go to your other interviews? Congrats on your acceptance BTW!

Hey psychgirrrl, thanks & congrats to you too! I'm almost positive I'll go to DMU, but since I've already paid for the trip for next week's interview & the other two are in my current city, I'm still planning on attending for the time being.

Hey psychgirrrl, thanks & congrats to you too! I'm almost positive I'll go to DMU, but since I've already paid for the trip for next week's interview & the other two are in my current city, I'm still planning on attending for the time being.

Good for you!

It's good to keep an open mind, but it seems like DMU was on the top of your list from the beginning. I am happy for you! :)