What was your score for Kaplan full length 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flodhi1

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm trying to see how the Kaplan exams correlate with the actual MCAT. I have read a lot of threads but people have not really posted any numbers concerning their Kaplan full lengths. If they have please direct me to their threads and sorry for wasting your time. Regardless these are my scores so far? any thoughts or ideas on what I can do to improve and if this seems like a fluke? I don't think I have read of anyone doubling their score in less than 2 months. So I don't even know if that's possible. And oh yeah I thought Full length 2 was pretty hard especially the BS section thank God for Biochemistry or I would have been lost! :mad:

February 1st, diagnostic scored 5 PS, 5 VR and 7 BS.
March 16th , Full length 1 scored 11 PS 5 VR and 11 BS.
March 25th, Full length 2 scored 12 PS 8 VR and 14 BS.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
fl1-25
fl2-33

i just took fl 2 about three hrs ago. i went up 8 points, which im so ecstatic about!!.. but not sure bc everyone keeps saying fl2 is comparatively easy or the curve is lenient. ughhhhhh.

fl1-25
fl2-33

i just took fl 2 about three hrs ago. i went up 8 points, which im so ecstatic about!!.. but not sure bc everyone keeps saying fl2 is comparatively easy or the curve is lenient. ughhhhhh.

Well just see how you do on fl3?

Hi, I was wondering what everyone here thinks of Passage XI in Biological Sciences for full length 2. I was completely lost in this passage, and even after reading the answer descriptions, I still don't get it completely. Does this passage require knowledge of Biochemistry? I haven't taken that and now I'm worried. Or, can all the answers be inferred from the passage, and the wording is just confusing?

Thanks

Hi, I was wondering what everyone here thinks of Passage XI in Biological Sciences for full length 2. I was completely lost in this passage, and even after reading the answer descriptions, I still don't get it completely. Does this passage require knowledge of Biochemistry? I haven't taken that and now I'm worried. Or, can all the answers be inferred from the passage, and the wording is just confusing?

Thanks

Passage 11?? Clarify which one you mean first.

Regardless, I would say no. Full length 2, to date yielded my highest bio score - at 14. I took it less than half way through the class. BS is my strong point but I haven't hit 14 again yet so I would think that a majority of the info needed for the section was present in passage.

Passage 11?? Clarify which one you mean first.

Regardless, I would say no. Full length 2, to date yielded my highest bio score - at 14. I took it less than half way through the class. BS is my strong point but I haven't hit 14 again yet so I would think that a majority of the info needed for the section was present in passage.

Passage 11 is about acetylcholine and acetylcholinesterase. I don't know how else to clarify it besides that.

I got 40 on FL 2. I was shocked and thought it must've been a fluke, but I kept going on more full lengths and doing fairly well on them too.... If you do it once, you've got it in you for sure.

Passage 11 is about acetylcholine and acetylcholinesterase. I don't know how else to clarify it besides that.

Maybe I didn't notice the Kaplan numbering, I think this was passage 7 in bio for me. I got the questions on this passage right, and it seemed like all of the info was present there. I think there was a little orgo knowledge required more than anything else. Neurotransmitter aspect was just the box the passage was presented in but a deep knowledge of how they function other than presynaptic vesicles releasing the neurotransmitter and the postsynaptic membrane having receptors for it wasn't needed.