What were you scoring on the practice exams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spshl k

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if people would be willing to share what they were getting for RAW scores.

I just took the 2009 released exam. I have to take the exam on the 14th and I am kinda worried. What were your scores? Did you end up passing?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
My scores were way low on the practice exams, however I ended up doing well on the real thing. The practice exams are tough and correct me if I am wrong, but I think the released exams are not the actual exam its a bunch of released questions.. so they probably released all the hard questions making it an "exam."

Hi there! I am new to the forum and doing my exam on the 17th, your post made me feel so much better :) I am barely passing on some of the sections, anyway I hope the real deal isn't as bad as the practice tests. Good luck to the OP for your exam!

Hi,
In some of the questions, we have different options given in dental desks and the ASDA released questions. Which one should be considered more authentic and FINAL?
Thanks.
Saz