What will you do if you meet/exceed your goal?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danimalk

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm smoking a Cuban from my collection of cigars or just a very nice Dominican.

Members don't see this ad.

probably shout and run around for a while, then call my parents and my best friend, and then click "submit" on AMCAS!

danimalk said:
Now that sounds like a solid plan, i am trying to figure out a way to get to cuba when i graduate next year. Me personally, i am going to hit the club because it is salsa night and hopefully leave with a fine puerto rican honey and have mad, ridiculous, insane, tantric sex.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll kick back a few. Of course I'm going to do that either way, but at least I'll be a happy drunk instead of a self-pitying one.

Oh, and I'll let everyone close to me know that my scores have arrived. Right now I've only been saying that I have a vague notion of when they'll be posted. This way, if I do worse than I expected I won't have to deal with everyone asking how I did while I'm still coping with the disappointment.

danimalk said:
Now that sounds like a solid plan, i am trying to figure out a way to get to cuba when i graduate next year. Me personally, i am going to hit the club because it is salsa night and hopefully leave with a fine puerto rican honey and have mad, ridiculous, insane, tantric sex.

RayhanS1282 said:
I will immediately lose control of my bladder functions and soil my clothes.

Hahah!

But uhh...masturbate furiously?

i think i might soil myself. I did it the other day when the master brought out the oats.

OATS. narl.

I haven't even contemplated exceeding my goal. I'll definitely do something this weekend to celebrate.
But right when I see the scores, if they are better than I expect I'll probably scream, scare the cat from my lap who will knock over my beverage of choice all over my laptop, so then I'll jump up and try to pour the beer out of my 'puter while swearing at the cat when my husband will come in and figure I got a 19 since I'll be crying about the ruined computer. I'll tell him my great score but have no way to prove it and we'll be forced to find some place with a computer so I can check it again, because I'll think I read it wrong or something before the cat jumped up. It'll be pretty horrible. Probably it'll be good if I don't do too better than what I expect.