What will you do with a 250+ score report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YouDontKnowJack

I no something you don't
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will you buy a gold frame for it?

blow it up and make a giant size poster from it?

send it to the silk screener and make a Tshirt from it?

tape it to the side window of your car?

use it as scratch paper?

Members don't see this ad.

YouDontKnowJack said:
Will you buy a gold frame for it?

blow it up and make a giant size poster from it?

send it to the silk screener and make a Tshirt from it?

tape it to the side window of your car?

use it as scratch paper?

I would poop on it and send it to "Naperthrill" and "MyEye"

ndspider said:
I would poop on it and send it to "Naperthrill" and "MyEye"
too bad you wont get it to send to me...feel free to send me ur 181 paper though

I would get the 250 tatted on my neck in black. And then get the yellow Wu tang Logo in the background with a dragon breathing fire on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mye Eye said:
too bad you wont get it to send to me...feel free to send me ur 181 paper though

Hey MYEYE... thanks for sending the hate mail.

Dude, you have issues.
Get a life.

i put it on the fridge. :) it's behind other papers now, but i'm too lazy to move the magnets to move it.

Put it in a folder in my file cabinet with the rest of my registration materials and forget about it until ERAS next year.

I already got a mustard stain on it

omarsaleh66 said:
I would get the 250 tatted on my neck in black. And then get the yellow Wu tang Logo in the background with a dragon breathing fire on it.

LOL; jason terry (dallas mavricks basketball player) has his area code from where he grew up tatooed on his chest

Wallachia said:
LOL; jason terry (dallas mavricks basketball player) has his area code from where he grew up tatooed on his chest

Hellz yeah, it would be tite to "represent" the 250 by moving to the city with that area code for your residency, so when any fool tries to disrespect u and your woman u can cap their ass 250 times. thats true gangsta