What will your undergraduate debt be upon entering dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What will your total undergraduate debt be BEFORE dental school?

• $0-30,000

Votes: 61 85.9%
  • $30,000-70,000

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • $70,000-100,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $100,000 and above

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

Aaronpsr

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to know what kind of debt everyone has BEFORE we start dental school. :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

These ranges are way too wide. I have zero, so it really didn't help me to see where everyone was since I had to click the same number as someone with 30K. Good information, just too wide of selections.

Yup

I would have had zero as its own option then 10k increments

Members don't see this ad :)
I only have $3,000 , nothing compared to my future dental school debt.

I'll be in the 30K range :mad: oh well, I'm gonna be broke as hell for a while...

I'll have about 20-25k, its ok though. You have to spend money to make it. Besides a little undergrad debt is nothing compared to where i'll be at after 4 years of dental school!!

Originally posted by iudentist04
I'll have about 20-25k, its ok though. You have to spend money to make it. Besides a little undergrad debt is nothing compared to where i'll be at after 4 years of dental school!!
Do I spy a classmate here at IUSD next year? ;) Where are you at school?

I'll be in ZERO debt after undergrad. I was lucky enough to get a job that pays for my tuition and books. Unfortunately my wife's school debt will be around 30k. This is undergrad and grad together. She'll have her master's before I finish undergrad. So hopefully she'll be able to work a little bit while I'm in dental school!

over 100000? May I ask if that person bought a house or something? That's a lot of debt.

Another question:
does anyone knows why this poll is Xed?