What would you do if you're in my shoe?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well in my defense, remember how people kept on telling applicants to APPLY early?? My file was not officially completed until middle of Jan due to retaking my DAT on Nov 26th.

So we're talking about third round status for me regardless. I shouldn't have even received ANY interviews this cycle. I just got really lucky that some schools still wanted to interview me.

Prior to that, I did have 4 schools sent me letters and e-mail expressing interest in me, but wanted to see my DAT score before granting me an interview. Got rejected by all 4 schools after I submitted my 1st score of a 17 on my DAT. 16 BIO & QR and 15 on RC. I do believe if I apply EARLY this cycle, my chances will be a lot higher.

That's a viable reason. Do whatever in that case. You could even do better than Western or UoP next year then, if that's truly the case.

Members don't see this ad.

Well in my defense, remember how people kept on telling applicants to APPLY early?? My file was not officially completed until middle of Jan due to retaking my DAT on Nov 26th.

So we're talking about third round status for me regardless. I shouldn't have even received ANY interviews this cycle. I just got really lucky that some schools still wanted to interview me.

Prior to that, I did have 4 schools sent me letters and e-mail expressing interest in me, but wanted to see my DAT score before granting me an interview. Got rejected by all 4 schools after I submitted my 1st score of a 17 on my DAT. 16 BIO & QR and 15 on RC. I do believe if I apply EARLY this cycle, my chances will be a lot higher.

seems like you're set on UoP. I'm sure there are plenty of other applicants who are eagerly awaiting their waitlist status at Western. It's a risk at UoP but I can understand if it's your top school why you'd want to take such a risk. Best of luck to you this cycle and/or next cycle with UoP!