What would you do in my situation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pk62281

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some schools said I need a full load since I haven't taken one in 7 years.
It's been hard trying to find classes to do this. So far I have
1. Genetics 3 hours
2. Cell and Molecular Bio 3 hours
3. Anatomy and physio 4 hours
4. General Biology 1 (5 hours)

I have Bio 1 from 13 years ago due to AP credits. I technically don't need it but I may need it for some schools.

What do you think I should do?
1. Go 10 hours without Bio 1 - I'd save money (about $1500) but I wouldnt have the full load. Don't meet my goal of taking a full load...BCP GPA is boosted to from 3.15 to 3.42 if I get all As
2. Take Bio1 with 15 hours. It's almost a gauranteed A for me so it would boost my BCP gpa. If I get all A's I'd boost my GPA from a 3.15 to 3.47 which is huuuuge

Members don't see this ad.

Personally, I'd do the 15 hours.

However, be warned, if you haven't had biology courses in a while, that semester is very heavy (even if wer only talking 10 hours)..... Unless you have next to photographic memory, you will need to study almost every day (yes weekends too) if you want all As

Personally, I'd do the 15 hours.

However, be warned, if you haven't had biology courses in a while, that semester is very heavy (even if wer only talking 10 hours)..... Unless you have next to photographic memory, you will need to study almost every day (yes weekends too) if you want all As

agreed, while some bio classes i have loaded up SELECTIVEY, all of the courses you mentioned were the tougher or most demanding of the ones ive taken. alot of time is invested there.

Oh man.. I'll still be working as an engineer too. I'm screwed, but no guts no glory right.