I am a senior graduating in May. I am very busy with school work and I also work twenty hours a week, not by choice. I have already been accepted to MCW, but I have yet to hear from my state school. I have a chance to take the MCAT in April and have my scores considered for my 2002 application at U of C. U of C is a wonderful school and I would rather go there than MCW, but I don't know if I would go to U of C over my state school because of price. My question is should I take the MCAT again and try to get into U of C, or should I just wait and see if I get into my state school and if not go to MCW. Also is it too late to start studying. Do you think I should go for it or will I make a fool of my self.