what'd you all do the day before test day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

messenger

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for all that have taken the dat....what did you do the day before or right before?
nothing?
study more?
sleep?

any details. :scared:
oh and im pooping my pants right now. :oops:
messenger.

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I did a little bit review in the morning, and went out for lunch, and shopping at afternoon, watched TV before I go to sleep. Relax during ur exam. ~ :)

go over the important thing from your review sheet

Watch movie with your gf if you're a guy or bf if your a girl... :D
gl

ive tried my hardest to relax but just cant....ive been reading the books all day, and feel like poop. thanks eeryone for the help. i wish myself and all of you luck. bye :luck:
messenger.

Members don't see this ad :)
messenger said:
for all that have taken the dat....what did you do the day before or right before?
nothing?
study more?
sleep?

any details. :scared:
oh and im pooping my pants right now. :oops:
messenger.

Went to school, reviewed in the afternoon, went to church, ate well, slept well. Allow yourself at least a few hours of relaxation.

I tried not to think about the test as much as possible. I studied for an hour in the morning and an hour at night. I went fishing for a few hours, saw my girlfriend, watched tv, went swimming. Have fun, you will feel refreshed the day of the test if you take it easy the day before.