dentist707

10+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2007
Ann Arbor, MI
Status
Dental Student
Does anyone know how big is this list or is this nice way of saying byebye?
I see alot of youguys waitlisted on predents.com
Are all of you on that list or something?
I'm confused...

Jake8

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Sounds like a wordy way of saying waitlisted

About the Ads

ryanaj

10+ Year Member
May 28, 2008
Status
Dental Student
It is a fancy way of saying you're on the waitlist, but if you ask me they sure did make it sound like "you're in" before shooting you down. Hopefully, it isn't too long because two of my friends that got in there will probably turn them down and then maybe I can get in.

dentist707

10+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2007
Ann Arbor, MI
Status
Dental Student
It is a fancy way of saying you're on the waitlist, but if you ask me they sure did make it sound like "you're in" before shooting you down. Hopefully, it isn't too long because two of my friends that got in there will probably turn them down and then maybe I can get in.
But I remember I was told that this list will have about 30 people...
Maybe 300, not 30...
Sad...

swellguy

10+ Year Member
May 22, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Yeah I got that super awesome email too - it was kind of like having a girl tell you she will go to prom with you - unless somebody more attractive asks her first. Sweet. I am curious about how long that list is if anybody knows.

blackfriesian

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2006
GA
Status
Pre-Dental
I got this e-mail as well. My heart sank when I saw the "but". I really thought that first part meant they were saying yes. I didn't hear how long this list was. Anyone know? Anyone know the chances of getting off this list and getting in? They are my first choice, so naturally I am bummed.

Also do we have to wait the 45 days or will they accept as people decline? Anyone know?

About the Ads