Gonzo12164

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2004
Irvine
Visit site
Status
I've read people's profiles on mdapplicant and have seen many people who say they should have done more research on schools before applying to them. They just wasted their money. So, where is the best place to go to research on these medical schools? And, what do you look for? (environment, their average scores, what they specialize in)?

AStudent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
Status
Visit them

Gonzo12164 said:
I've read people's profiles on mdapplicant and have seen many people who say they should have done more research on schools before applying to them. They just wasted their money. So, where is the best place to go to research on these medical schools? And, what do you look for? (environment, their average scores, what they specialize in)?

Tra La La

Motorcycle Dude
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2005
Caleefornia
Status
Gonzo12164 said:
AAMC's Medical School Admissions Requirements (MSAR).

In my opinion, if you're applying, you gotta have this book.

http://www.aamc.org/students/applying/msar.htm