What's CWRU's LOR requirement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find it in the thread on SDN. I don't see it on CWRU's online information. So who knows the info and how did they get it? Could you please inform me?

Thanks much!

Members don't see this ad.

On CWRU's online secondary it asks for you to fill out who will be sending them LORs. I forget what it said the requirements were though. I think it was 2 science profs, 1 non-science. Did you fill out their online secondary yet? I know it says on there somewhere. Maybe under one of the help links?

this is wierd. Why would they set it up like this??

I just finished the online secondary and filled in all my 5 LOR writers. It says in the HELP section of the online secondary that they require 2-4 LORs two of which should be from science prof.

Well, they should have put this in a better spot since the only people that will read is are those that need help on the online secondary. In any case, they are going to get 5 LORs from me. Too bad!

On a different note, what did your app say AFTER you got done with the secondary? I have not received any confirmation etc that my online secondary is complete. After I clicked on "Send Application" it just took me to a page that said this:

------------------------------
AMCAS Verified Your AMCAS information has been received.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Online Question Form: Complete
-------------------------------

I may assume that by "COMPLETE" they mean that they got the online secondary??? Some schools only use that word "complete" if your app has the answers typed in, yet does not meany anyting about submission. Know what I mean? could you please check yours and tell me what it says?

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad :)
How long after you received the email did it take you to get your paper copies of the application?

Doc Oc,
can you help me answer the questino about the secondary. Does your thing also say "COMPLETE"....and is that what it SHOULD be saying? I am a bit concerned that although I clicked on "Submit Application" it may not have actually done so.

Tweetie,
mine said the same after I completed it...

Yeah Tweetie, mine said complete too. And then, for the longest time it said that my payment and letters hadn't been recieved. It took over a month for them to enter my letters and payment.

great. Thanks guys, I owe you one.