whats diff in DDS and problem based dds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

incisorgirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys
i am a foreign trained dentist,was going thru all the dental school websites
cud anybody plz tell me what is the difference between DDS AND PROBLEM BASED DDS options for international dentists
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help ou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

incisorgirl said:
hi guys
i am a foreign trained dentist,was going thru all the dental school websites
cud anybody plz tell me what is the difference between DDS AND PROBLEM BASED DDS options for international dentists
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help ou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you totally don't sound (type) like a foreign trained dentist who has gone through years of college/professional education (i.e. plzzzzz, thru, cud, etc.) hahah

to answer your question: i know what PBL is (and you should too if you really have gone through the Dschool websites, esp. USC's) and i bet PBL option for international dentists can't differ much.

::
rlee99p said:
you totally don't sound (type) like a foreign trained dentist who has gone through years of college/professional education (i.e. plzzzzz, thru, cud, etc.) hahah

to answer your question: i know what PBL is (and you should too if you really have gone through the Dschool websites, esp. USC's) and i bet PBL option for international dentists can't differ much.

hi
thxs for ur reply
but,ur comments are actually not required and nobody asked for.

if you try to give a thought,if the options are given by any dental school,then definitely theres a slight difference................maybe ,it doesn't sound to be that imp. 4 u,but 4 me it is imp..........................