whats going on in San Antonio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Danny289

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
May first is in just two weeks. I have not heard from San Antonio(interviewed Dec 3th).Now just I want to get a letter from Them and buckle up for 2009 cycle. anybody knows whats the latest day, they are going to send any later( rejection or acceptance)? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I applied last year, was rejected, but didn't receive the letter until May or so. I would email Dr. Thomas regarding your application, I have heard that she will be honest about your status.

Good Luck.

I don't know when they are sending letters, but I heard that the 2012 class already has 99 students so I'm assuming that the class is full. I would recommend emailing Dr. Thomas too, because she should be able to give an update as to what your status is.

Members don't see this ad :)
"What's going on in San Antonio?"

Well, a giant butt kicking for the Jazz for one. And, unfortunately, a likely first series win for the Spurs.

But over there in Houston there will be another first round dismissal for T-Mac & the Rockets, courtesy of Utah.

GO JAZZ!!!!

I don't know when they are sending letters, but I heard that the 2012 class already has 99 students so I'm assuming that the class is full. I would recommend emailing Dr. Thomas too, because she should be able to give an update as to what your status is.

You are right. just I called them, the class is full and I will get my rejection letter shortly. :eek:

yeah, im waiting for my rejection letter from them too