USMLE/COMLEX What's new in USMLE Step 2 CK Review 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorsInTraining

USMLE/COMLEX Reviews
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
We just posted a video to let you guys know what's new in the 2011 Step 2 CK course. Click here to watch!

SDN PREP WEEK DISCOUNT

For $75 off our 2011 Step 2 CK Course, click here
*HURRY! Offer ends at MIDNIGHT on MARCH 11, 2011*

Members don't see this ad.

I'm curious if DiT has any plans on doing a Step 3 thing. I know Step 3 sort of gets brushed aside as a "I just want to pass" sort of thing, but I do look back fondly on my experiences with DiT during CK studying.

Hello and thank you for interest in Step 3! Currently, we do not have anything in production but it is a product that we are considering for the future.

You can stay in touch by becoming a fan of our Facebook page or joining our mailing list! We will announce all new products and updates via email and our FB page. ;)

www.facebook.com/DoctorsInTraining

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm curious if DiT has any plans on doing a Step 3 thing. I know Step 3 sort of gets brushed aside as a "I just want to pass" sort of thing, but I do look back fondly on my experiences with DiT during CK studying.

I've been thinking the same thing. DIT step 2 ck did a really nice job of spoonfeeding the info straight to your head in a way that it sticks - at least for me. I'd actually love to take the step3 if developed.

Hello and thank you for interest in Step 3! Currently, we do not have anything in production but it is a product that we are considering for the future.http://forums.studentdoctor.net/www.facebook.com/DoctorsInTraining
Unfortunate, but understandable. I nevertheless still enjoyed the Step 2CK version of things, and it made me wish I had gone through the Step 1 version before that. Despite some flaws, I think it was definitely helpful in grabbing a few particular extra points.

Status
Not open for further replies.