what's science gpa?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

esca007

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone can clarify, what's considered science gpa in the application? Is it just the prereq or all the science classes you have taken throughout the 4 years of college? Thanks

esca007

Members don't see this ad.

It's called your BCPM grade, I'll let you figure out what the initials stand for.

Or you can use the search feature :thumbup:

esca007 said:
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone can clarify, what's considered science gpa in the application? Is it just the prereq or all the science classes you have taken throughout the 4 years of college? Thanks

esca007

esca007 said:
Hi,

esca007

You continue to repeatedly violate the Terms of Service for using these forums. You must not continue to duplicate every one of your posts in all of the forums. This same post that you submitted yesterday has already been replied to.

Moderators....please close these duplicates.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know it's BCPM grade, but the category can include upper div sciences classes you've taken, so if I take upper div cell bio and upper div physical chem, would that be include into the BCPM grade?

AStudent said:
It's called your BCPM grade, I'll let you figure out what the initials stand for.

Or you can use the search feature :thumbup:

sorry about that, I wasnt able to find the post I wrote yesterday even after doing the search, that's why I wrote it again b/c I thought I did not submit the post.

OSUdoc08 said:
You continue to repeatedly violate the Terms of Service for using these forums. You must not continue to duplicate every one of your posts in all of the forums. This same post that you submitted yesterday has already been replied to.

Moderators....please close these duplicates.

esca007 said:
sorry about that, I wasnt able to find the post I wrote yesterday even after doing the search, that's why I wrote it again b/c I thought I did not submit the post.

Simply by clicking on your name in this thread will take you to your profile. On there are two hyperlinks on the left hand side. One is for all of the threads you have started, and one if for all of your posts. Use this resource.

I noticed that before you started the 2 science GPA threads, you made a career thread 3 times, which is why I even commented. If it was just a one time deal, I would have assumed it was a mistake.