What's the answer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tonydtgr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This may seem like a silly insignificant question, but I've been wondering about this...
I initially applied to all 19 schools on the AACOMAS, however, I've sent the secondaries to only 12 of the 19.

During the interviews, when the interviewer asks "How many other schools have you applied to?", would I be lying if I said 12? or should I inform the interview about initially applying to all 19? OR IS IT EVEN A BIG DEAL?

Members don't see this ad.

The way I understood it, please correct me if I am wrong, is that you have not completed your application to a school if you do not submit a required secondary. That was the standard I used when asked to list the other schools to which I had applied...and the fashion police have yet to come get me?

------------------
'Old Man Dave'
KCOM, Class of '03

Nothing Risked, Nothing Gained!!

tonydtgr,

The interviewers don't care. They know 99% of their applicants are applying to multiple schools (DO or MD). If you were dead set on one school only then you would apply early decision (if applicable). The interviewer will simply ask you how you'll decide between the schools you applied.

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004