1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

What's the best strategy with two months to go?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by anon y mous, Jun 20, 2008.

1. anon y mous

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    I am retaking a 24 in about 2 months, which does not leave me much time to study. My weakest section is physics, followed by bio and my strongest is verbal. I have no idea where I went wrong on my first take as it was lower than any of my practices and I spent a lot of time studying. Towards the end I was getting mostly 28-29. How should i best strategize to significantly improve my score in the short time I have remianing? Thanks!

PS: mod: sorry I posted this in the wrong forum initially, I didn't mean to double-post; so please delete the other thread.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. engineeredout

10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    the EK 1001 physics book is a good way to drill in the concepts. Are you doing poor on physics due to lack of physics knowledge or just getting the questions wrong?

4. J ROD

J ROD Watch my TAN walk!!
    Rocket Scientist Physician Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I would drill concepts along with practice passages and problems for six weeks and then do practice tests for a the other two weeks and clean up any weak areas.

I have used TPR and TBR for Physics and I now think I can work through most passages. TBR has great practice passages. I was always good with gchem so now maybe I can clear a 10.

5. anon y mous

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    I've used EK; is there something better????