moofdaddy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2005
www.wannawiki.com
Status
People have gone to hell and back for their applications. They do all sorts of crazy volunteers acitives, jump through various hoops for recomendations, etc. My question is during this whole process what is the craziest or silliest thing you have done in an attempt to strengthen your app?

M

melimi

i lied and said i saved my roommates life, cuz she was gonna commit suicide during x-mas. shed a couple of tears over it too

gbiz

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2004
MI
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Lying isnt crazy- its stupid, big difference.

medic170

American Infidel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
melimi said:
i lied and said i saved my roommates life, cuz she was gonna commit suicide during x-mas. shed a couple of tears over it too
I weap for the lack of integrity in some future physicians. That is just deplorable, I hope you are joking. :(

Without Wax

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2005
Status
medic170 said:
I weap for the lack of integrity in some future physicians. That is just deplorable, I hope you are joking. :(
totally agreed. I hope you are joking also. I will be the first to admit that I have lied in the past, many times, but this is just not right.

this is one of those things that you should be very ashamed of.

let's be more honest :)

AnotherDork

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2004
Massachusetts
Status
Resident [Any Field]
moofdaddy said:
People have gone to hell and back for their applications. They do all sorts of crazy volunteers acitives, jump through various hoops for recomendations, etc. My question is during this whole process what is the craziest or silliest thing you have done in an attempt to strengthen your app?
I actually got on airplanes for interviews. Some people might not think that's crazy, but it's a big step for me. Yes, it's the safest way to travel but it sure don't seem like it :)

Tra La La

Motorcycle Dude
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2005
Caleefornia
Status
I had to dress up for interviews and shave.

I'm not a suit and tie guy and I prefer scruff.

Worst experience ever. :laugh:

fullefect1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2003
Mass
Status
melimi said:
I just think that is mad funny... I am to immature to have morals and ethics like the rest of the posters... hahaha