Whats the deal with EK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why cant I get one of these suckers till after christmas:mad: +pissed+

Members don't see this ad.

I ordered directly from EK and received them today, exactly one week after placing my order on the net!!

i know, i'm waiting for mine too! it's driving me crazy!! it's been nearly a month!!

Members don't see this ad :)
fyi, i ordered 101 verbal passages and the complete mcat review on nov 19 from amazon. i got the verbal book last week and saw that the review shipped today...
just another data point

ordering from EK is gonna cost you much more than some websites but EK will make sure you get their product ASAP.

Originally posted by Cerberus
Why cant I get one of these suckers till after christmas:mad: +pissed+
You can get the 4th edition cheap on ebay. Plenty of people have scored 35+ with the 3rd and 4th editions so it could work for you too. Good luck.

Originally posted by Gbemi24
You can get the 4th edition cheap on ebay. Plenty of people have scored 35+ with the 3rd and 4th editions so it could work for you too. Good luck.

Well, this was initially my plan but for some reason everyone thinks they should be able to sell their old editions of EK for the price of the new edition:rolleyes: BAG THAT!

My 5th edition (which i ended up paying less for than a lot of 3rd and 4th editions on ebay) is currently in the limbo called the USPS. It was shipped almost immediately but hasnt arrived yet (2 weeks after it was shipped:()

Just want to tell you all that I went to wal-mart today and it doesn't have EK complete package anywhere in the store.:mad: :confused: