What's the deal with MCP/Hahnemann

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashasnarf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from MCP/Hahnemann, particularly those who have interviewed on or after 11/13. I have not heard any thing as of yet (nearly 5 weeks later) and am getting nervous. Any one who has gotten in, would you please tell me your mcat/gpa and other notables in your application so that I can asess where I stand. Does anyone remember how many people they aceept? If I remember correctly the dean of admissions said that they accept 850 out of the 1700 people they interview = 50% of interviewees. Also, did the dean say that we should definitely hear six weeks after we interview or was that just a ball park figure. In addition, please tell me anything else interesting about this school that you either knew or did not know, but have learned as a result of the interview. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on 11/19. The Admissions Director told us not to expect anything until after New Year, as it will take them about 6-8 weeks to decide upon our fate :eek: :eek: :eek: Good Luck. ;)