1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

What's the deal with MCP/Hahnemann

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ashasnarf, Dec 18, 2001.

1. ashasnarf

ashasnarf Member
    10+ Year Member

Has anyone heard from MCP/Hahnemann, particularly those who have interviewed on or after 11/13. I have not heard any thing as of yet (nearly 5 weeks later) and am getting nervous. Any one who has gotten in, would you please tell me your mcat/gpa and other notables in your application so that I can asess where I stand. Does anyone remember how many people they aceept? If I remember correctly the dean of admissions said that they accept 850 out of the 1700 people they interview = 50% of interviewees. Also, did the dean say that we should definitely hear six weeks after we interview or was that just a ball park figure. In addition, please tell me anything else interesting about this school that you either knew or did not know, but have learned as a result of the interview. Thanks. :rolleyes:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bubblebear

bubblebear Member
    10+ Year Member

I interviewed on 11/19. The Admissions Director told us not to expect anything until after New Year, as it will take them about 6-8 weeks to decide upon our fate :eek: :eek: :eek: Good Luck. ;)