what's the deal with these OMFS progams???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DENTALmd

like no other
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you know anything about any of the strengths/weaknesses of these progams I wuold appreciate any help you could give. Thanks:thumbup:
Boston University
Tufts University

I need to know the # of cases, cancer, crainofacial, implant, DO???:hardy:

Members don't see this ad.

ALSO # and type of trauma, orthognathic :confused:

How many cases are you looking for in those categories?

Members don't see this ad :)
The reason that you don't hear much about these 2 programs is because they suck. I mean, you'll be a trained oral surgeon after you graduate....but they're not doing wide-scope stuff like cancer, craniofacial, or cosmetics....

The reason that you don't hear much about these 2 programs is because they suck. I mean, you'll be a trained oral surgeon after you graduate....but they're not doing wide-scope stuff like cancer, craniofacial, or cosmetics....

Wow ........ plz do not tell me it's conutry club programs???:eek:

but both have strong papule runing the programs like: Dr. David Cottrell; Dr. Hussam Batal working big time in dist. oste. ???
Tufts have: Dr. Maria B. she is super cool, doing thing's like cancer, and reconstruction

Wow ........ plz do not tell me it's conutry club programs???:eek:

but both have strong papule runing the programs like: Dr. David Cottrell; Dr. Hussam Batal working big time in dist. oste. ???
Tufts have: Dr. Maria B. she is super cool, doing thing's like cancer, and reconstruction

Please tell me you are kidding......these are not big names.....here are some big names....Michael Block, Tony Sclar, Jack Kent, Eddie Ellis, G.E. Ghali, Dirks & Potter....just to name a few....

Please tell me you are kidding......these are not big names.....here are some big names....Michael Block, Tony Sclar, Jack Kent, Eddie Ellis, G.E. Ghali, Dirks & Potter....just to name a few....

Dont forget Doggie and LSU-Cowboy. :thumbup:

LSU-Cowboy:

I liked the other avitar better.

Google images + safe search off + search for "Vida Guerra Tiger" + crop to 100 x 100 = awesome new av for the cowboy.

No direct link cause, well, I've got enough infractions already.