1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

What's the deal with Tufts

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by ananda, Mar 6, 2007.

1. ananda

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Just wondering if anybody knows for sure whether or not the class filled up and they are solely interviewing people on the wailist.
    My status has not been updated and I'm not sure what that may mean, but I still keep my hopes up!

Take care everyone!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. awalke12

10+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I'm in the same boat, but I have a strong feeling that tomorrow will be the day we all find out about our status. I interviewed 2 weeks ago tomorrow, and someone on here said that they met for the last time either today or yesterday to sort out the status of the remaining applicants. There are only a few spots left and most will be put on the waiting list but everyone is crossing their fingers :eek:

4. jackbauer!

jackbauer! Guest

Dental Student
    tufts sent me an email telling me that their class is FULL. best of luck to you all.. JB!:)

5. cybermech

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Does anyone know what time they usually send out emails/update AADSAS?

6. dentalhubby

its been updated today.