Whats the game plan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

relentless11

Going broke and loving it
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just wanted to go over a game plan with you guys. And i'll say it now, i'm doing it because i like it. Or perhaps have become somewhat insane..jk..haha.

Well i've done most of my upper division science classes for my Biochem major already. Minus PChem and some molecular bio classes. Those are required for the degree, so i'll definately take those.

I'm debating to to take this grad level class which i can get into. Its offered at our med school. Its on Metabolism and i enjoyed metabolism in my upper div class. Anyone have any clues to how different this class is to upper div classes?

Lastly, is it THAT bad to take the MCAT twice?

Most of the MD's i've talked to took it once or twice, so i guess it isn't THAT bad, but just wanted some more opinions.

Oh yea, anybody have any other opinions on what more classes i can take? Something to broaden my horizen's i guess, but also a science class, i gotta have some strategy to this=).

Members don't see this ad.

You definitely wanna take a class on ancient egypt before you graduate - my minor and a phenomenal subject! If you're not in awe, i'll (get someone to) refund your tuition!

take care!

lumi

Originally posted by relentless11:
•Hey everyone! I just wanted to go over a game plan with you guys. And i'll say it now, i'm doing it because i like it. Or perhaps have become somewhat insane..jk..haha.

Well i've done most of my upper division science classes for my Biochem major already. Minus PChem and some molecular bio classes. Those are required for the degree, so i'll definately take those.

I'm debating to to take this grad level class which i can get into. Its offered at our med school. Its on Metabolism and i enjoyed metabolism in my upper div class. Anyone have any clues to how different this class is to upper div classes?

Lastly, is it THAT bad to take the MCAT twice?

Most of the MD's i've talked to took it once or twice, so i guess it isn't THAT bad, but just wanted some more opinions.

Oh yea, anybody have any other opinions on what more classes i can take? Something to broaden my horizen's i guess, but also a science class, i gotta have some strategy to this=).•

Members don't see this ad :)
Music was my original minor (ten years ago); you cannot go wrong taking any music class. I especially advise a class in classical music or jazz.