Whats the game plan?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by relentless11, Jun 18, 2001.

1. relentless11

relentless11 Going broke and loving it
    Moderator Emeritus

Pre-Medical
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to go over a game plan with you guys. And i'll say it now, i'm doing it because i like it. Or perhaps have become somewhat insane..jk..haha.

Well i've done most of my upper division science classes for my Biochem major already. Minus PChem and some molecular bio classes. Those are required for the degree, so i'll definately take those.

I'm debating to to take this grad level class which i can get into. Its offered at our med school. Its on Metabolism and i enjoyed metabolism in my upper div class. Anyone have any clues to how different this class is to upper div classes?

Lastly, is it THAT bad to take the MCAT twice?

Most of the MD's i've talked to took it once or twice, so i guess it isn't THAT bad, but just wanted some more opinions.

Oh yea, anybody have any other opinions on what more classes i can take? Something to broaden my horizen's i guess, but also a science class, i gotta have some strategy to this=).

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Luminox

Luminox Member

You definitely wanna take a class on ancient egypt before you graduate - my minor and a phenomenal subject! If you're not in awe, i'll (get someone to) refund your tuition!

take care!

lumi

4. relentless11

Moderator Emeritus

Pre-Medical
    thats sounds interesting, i'll look to see if we have one of those classes. Thanks!

5. ewells

ewells Big Daddy

Music was my original minor (ten years ago); you cannot go wrong taking any music class. I especially advise a class in classical music or jazz.

6. relentless11

Moderator Emeritus

Pre-Medical
    Do you have to be able to play an instrument? I only know how to play the piano.