Whats the Highest PAT score you have heard about?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kitejunky27

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sup All

pretty much stated in the subject. Whats the highest you guys have heard about someone getting on the PAT section. Anyone heard of someone getting a perfect score?

CDP is starting to really come together nicely for me now and I feel confident in all the sections but angles, slightly weak in pattern folding too. Angles are such a crap shoot, I feel like they are probably what stop perfect scores.

Not saying it will be me, but there seems to be a bunch of 30s out their on the chems, so is anyone got a 30 PAT?

If my PAT goes well on friday I might post some tips.

not trying to sound like an ass, just starting to get excited about the section were practice seems to pay off the most.

PS is CDP six regarded as one of the easier CDP PATs?

Members don't see this ad.

I got a 25 on my PAT but sadly that DAT I took was erased due to a fire alarm as I lost time on my science. The proctor had to go to each computer to pause it and basically everyone lost time on that. I'm pretty sure I saw some 28's around here...

I remember one member getting a 30. He/she had no idea that they were going to get it. Thats basically luck (usually) because there are 75 scored and 15 RANDOM unscored questions. So they could have missed a couple, but they could have been the unscored ones, so they would still get a 30.

Members don't see this ad :)
I remember one member getting a 30. He/she had no idea that they were going to get it. Thats basically luck (usually) because there are 75 scored and 15 RANDOM unscored questions. So they could have missed a couple, but they could have been the unscored ones, so they would still get a 30.

hmmmm WHAT???