whats the lowest gpa of someone you've heard get into med school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Iamnumber24

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My schools commencement was today and I heard that a student from CUNY Brooklyn College got into medical school with a 24 mcat, 2.8 BCPM and a 3.1 overall gpa...... My first thought was that the person was a minority but no he is not... How often does this happen? a situation where people with really low gpa get into medical school.... and whats the lowest gpa of sum1 u've heard get into med school?

Members don't see this ad.

I know a guy who knows a guy that got into Harvard with a 1.98 overall and 1.6 BCPM, he was an albino aboriginal who lived below the poverty line his whole life.

Members don't see this ad :)
:)Thank you for giving us this duplicate thread. Your generosity will be remebered for years.

I heard 11.

My schools commencement was today and I heard that a student from CUNY Brooklyn College got into medical school with a 24 mcat, 2.8 BCPM and a 3.1 overall gpa...... My first thought was that the person was a minority but no he is not... How often does this happen? a situation where people with really low gpa get into medical school.... and whats the lowest gpa of sum1 u've heard get into med school?
Hahaha wow.

0.0 GPA, no college required for med school