About the Ads

Goro

Gold Donor
10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
Status
Non-Student
These are a peculiar people. O would just ignore them. Dogs are mans best friend.
Dogs are natural sycophants. If dogs could speak, they would tell you "you're the most wonderful person int he history of the world!!"

You have to be special to earn the love of a cat.

On_The_Way_Up

2+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2015
Status
Medical Student
Dogs are natural sycophants. If dogs could speak, they would tell you "you're the most wonderful person int he history of the world!!"

Dogs are friendly. Cats run away. Lmao

Winged Scapula

Cougariffic!
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2000
forums.studentdoctor.net
Status
Attending Physician
Dogs are like pre-med reddit. Everything and everyone is great.

SDN is cats.

About the Ads

Lawpy

Exit 24
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
Replacement Chat
forums.studentdoctor.net
These are a perculiar people. O would just ignore them. Dogs are mans best friend.

Meet the Parents?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

About the Ads

Matthew9Thirtyfive

Giving the side eye
Administrator
2+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2016
Status
Medical Student
The trouble with foxes are that if your fox gets out, it's never coming back. Other than that totally bro tier pets.
Ain't nobody gonna hold them down.

Wait, is that your pet fox as your avatar? or just a random fox?
Lol I wish. They cost like $8000 and require special approval to have as pets. Red foxes live in my backyard though. Close enough.

Reactions: Winged Scapula

SuaveCardigans

2+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Ain't nobody gonna hold them down.

Lol I wish. They cost like $8000 and require special approval to have as pets. Red foxes live in my backyard though. Close enough.
Tbh having resident red foxes is probably more badass, those things are rare. Ive spent a lot of time in the outdoors and never seen one

About the Ads

DV-T

2+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2015
Status
Medical Student
During my trip to Australia, I tried skewered crocodile and kangaroo pizza. The crocodile really tastes like chicken, but the kangaroo's texture was off-putting.

Last edited:
About the Ads