What's up with all the cats in profile pictures?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lolpremed22

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
who are these cats?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Cats? Don't know what you mean.

Reactions: 10 users
These are a perculiar people. O would just ignore them. Dogs are mans best friend.

These are a peculiar people. O would just ignore them. Dogs are mans best friend.
Dogs are natural sycophants. If dogs could speak, they would tell you "you're the most wonderful person int he history of the world!!"

You have to be special to earn the love of a cat.

Reactions: 15 users
Dogs are natural sycophants. If dogs could speak, they would tell you "you're the most wonderful person int he history of the world!!"

Dogs are friendly. Cats run away. Lmao

I'm actually a tad bothered by the fact that I own 4 cats and do not have a cat avatar. I may need to make a new one.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I like to think of them as fat cats

as in "tell those fat cats up in Boston that I'm coming down there"

Reactions: 1 users
Hey now, leave the dogs out of this.

Reactions: 5 users
These are a perculiar people. O would just ignore them. Dogs are mans best friend.

CAT-Scan.jpg

Reactions: 24 users
I am surprised more people don't have artistic representations of Kekulé dreaming the structure benzene TBH.

Reactions: 1 user

you sound like robert de niro from meet the parents

..because why not cats?

Meet the Parents?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'm actually a tad bothered by the fact that I own 4 cats and do not have a cat avatar. I may need to make a new one.

Nothing against cats, but please don't. Your avatar is one of my favorites

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

The trouble with foxes are that if your fox gets out, it's never coming back. Other than that totally bro tier pets.

Ain't nobody gonna hold them down.

Wait, is that your pet fox as your avatar? or just a random fox?

Lol I wish. They cost like $8000 and require special approval to have as pets. Red foxes live in my backyard though. Close enough.

Ain't nobody gonna hold them down.

Lol I wish. They cost like $8000 and require special approval to have as pets. Red foxes live in my backyard though. Close enough.
Tbh having resident red foxes is probably more badass, those things are rare. Ive spent a lot of time in the outdoors and never seen one

tastes like chicken
My uncle used to tell me that squirell taste good if you cook it right.

I have come to learn that "if you cook it right" roughly translates to it "tastes like crap, but if you cook/season the heck out of it it becomes edible"

During my trip to Australia, I tried skewered crocodile and kangaroo pizza. The crocodile really tastes like chicken, but the kangaroo's texture was off-putting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I think I speak for all of the moderation staff when I say that it's especially important to keep this thread on topic.

Because the mod team loves cats.

Dogs are better, but to say that would be derailing the thread.

Reactions: 10 users
Both my parents are cats so I guess I just always associated myself with them.

I think I speak for all of the moderation staff when I say that it's especially important to keep this thread on topic.

Because the mod team loves cats.

Dogs are better, but to say that would be derailing the thread.

This is...impossible. You should have failed the screening process.

Reactions: 3 users

Last edited: