WHATs up with CBT 10 verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

woodhorse22

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the CBT 10 today and scored the lowest on verbal out of all the AAMCs I have taken. My science scores are steady, but verbal is all over the place. WHat is gong on here? My test is on the 12th of April. I am doomed....:(

Members don't see this ad.

I think everyone disliked aamc 10 VR. Don't worry about it. With less than a week left there isn't much you can do at this point. The worst thing you can possibly do is stress out too much about one practice test. Keep a positive mindset and spend more of your time solidifying your phys/chem/bio skills. Those are what will earn you easy points on test day (not worrying about one bad verbal passage). Stay positive, and good luck!

I thought I was cruising through the verbal on the CBT 10. I actually got to all the passages. I did worse on this verbal than my first MCAT attempt in august last year. Pretty pissed offff.

I thought I was cruising through the verbal on the CBT 10. I actually got to all the passages. I did worse on this verbal than my first MCAT attempt in august last year. Pretty pissed offff.

Lol! Same here! Most the passages seemed different from what I can remember

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a 10 on CBT 10 VR, the Monday before my actual exam (Saturday).

I got a 7 on my actual exam. :(

Suffice it to say, I might not tend to put to much weight in the predictive value of CBT 10.

I feel like everyone did bad in verbal. I got a 6. Are they changing the curve for verbal or something?

yeah...you guys have me worried...I absolutely CANNOT get lower than a 10 on verbal.

AAMC 10..was it as bad as april 12th mcat? worse? better?

Someone please tell me what exactly was so bad about both..aamc 10 and april 12th