What's up with HAHNAMANN and others????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

einey

20+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Don't give up hope yet. I spoke with MCP-Hahnemann last week and was told they are interviewing at least until the end of April. There is still plenty of interviewing to be completed at MCP-Hahnemann and they have a very active waitlist.

Hi einey,

I am on hold for interview at Hahnamann and Albany. Hahnamann told me "you file will be reviewed "again" at a later date" Huh?

I think that many of us people on hold will probably end up getting interview offers. Like the previous poster said, there is still a while to interview.

I have a 3.5 GPA with a 3.8/3.9 my soph and junior years (i am now a senior) and a 9v 9P 10B (28) MCAT if that helps any.

Members don't see this ad :)
I JUST got an interview with MCPHU and Albany, and I know they will be interviewing for awhile. GPA: 3.5, MCAT: 30S

ok, for those of you who have been put on hold at Hahnemann, did you get an e-mail or something in the mail saying you were put on hold? b/c i had to call them to check my status, and then they told me i was on hold.

anyway, i have 3.63 gpa and 27R mcat. i'm out of state.

if anyone gets an interview at mcp, please post it!!!
good luck

I received my interview request last week. There were a multitude of interview dates available for March and April (actually all of April). I will interview April 2 as it coincides with an interview at Jefferson.

einey-

i sent you a PM with my stats.

Originally posted by einey:
•OR post your stats if you did get an interview. Just trying to figure out where I stand. •••

3.5/30M

I recieved an interview request from MCP Hahnemann a couple of weeks ago, and I have an interview scheduled for mid March. GPA is 3.3, scored 34 on MCATS

Hey everybody
I am in the same "hold for an interview" category at Albany, Penn state, and MCP-Hannemann.
Stats: 3.83/27Q

```````````````````````````
The truth is out there.

To continue the MCP Hah. saga-- Did anyone apply there pretty late in the game (early jan. or so) and get an interview? (asking this question for my friend) I applied in early Sept. and got an interview (although I didn't get the letter until December due to a mailing issue.)

Mylaina, Are you the Parrish interviewee? Did you hear anything yet? A decision was made on my file but I haven't gotten the letter yet...
--S

Regarding MCP-
App complete mid-September
Interview invite sent end of November
Interviewed mid-January
My stats- 3.6, 32P

serpiente-- yeah, I am a parrish interviewee. I interviewed on Jan25, so I am not expecting to hear until Mar25. When did you interview? I think we chatted about his over niceness... PM me or something when you find out! I am very curious if I should be very happy or sad or neutral. ;-) GOOD LUCK! Maybe we'll be students together!

I emailed them last week regarding my status. they said, "I reviewed your file and am inviting you for an interview. Please call Sue at 215-991-8202 to schedule your interview."

i decided flying there was not within my budget, so I have mailed them a withdrawal letter, hopefully that'll free up a space for one of you guys.

my stats: 3.58 and 31O

•••quote:•••Originally posted by oldman:
•I emailed them last week regarding my status. they said, "I reviewed your file and am inviting you for an interview. Please call Sue at 215-991-8202 to schedule your interview."

i decided flying there was not within my budget, so I have mailed them a withdrawal letter, hopefully that'll free up a space for one of you guys.

my stats: 3.58 and 31O•••••I haven't heard from them since completion on Nov 3. I called them on 1/29 and they said my application was being screened. I have a 3.67/27P (9,9,9). Do you think I should email them and ask for my status? Maybe I can squeeze an interview out of them... :confused: What do you think?

The following is what i wrote to them in the email. they replied with an interview offer after only a few hours.
Dear Office of Admissions,

I am a current applicant for the class of 2006. I was wondering if there were any updates in regards to my application. If there are any remaining files missing please let me know. I will have them sent to your office as soon as possible. My secondary arrived at your office on September 13, 2001.