whats up with Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arns51

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know what is up with Nova? I know a few people mentioned they have received an interview, but what about everyone else? I received a secondary from them and turned it in a couple months ago and have not heard anything from them. They also havent responded to any emails, Ill try calling them soon.

Members don't see this ad.

man i sent my nova secondary like months ago and then called them a month ago and i was told to just wait.

have no idea whats going on.

Just have patience. I applied in July last year and sent in Nova's secondary mid Sept. My interview was in the first week of April :eek:

I called them once or twice a week and emailed all the time, but got very few responses.

But when you go see the school, you will be glad you dealt with all of if and hope you will get in.

Members don't see this ad :)
ok, i guess it took me posting this for something to happen, but I got an interview invite in the mail today from Nova for Dec. 11th.

Nova's interviews began on Thursday October 2, 2003. If I remember correctly, they currently have over 2,000 apps on file and they plan to interview 200. I'm not 100% positive about the 200 interviews but I'm pretty sure about the +2,000 apps. The only thing I can tell you is to check up on the status of your app and see if it is complete.

voltagestock. If we say the "200" number is correct, how many students are in their D1 year? What is the ratio of
acceptance/interview? I guess the should send out more acceptances than the actual spots they offer. Any idea?

I think there is 105 in the class of 2007. Last year, and Yah-e correct me here if i'm wrong, I think they interviewed 400+

I got an interview invite from Nova 3 weeks ago for Dec. 5