What's up with NSU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalengineer

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent them my supplemental application in August and they cashed my check in the same month. Today, I received the exact suppl. application and asking me for the fee, AGAIN. What? is that mean that they have never reviewed my application? has this thing happend to anyone?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

dentalengineer said:
I sent them my supplemental application in August and they cashed my check in the same month. Today, I received the exact suppl. application and asking me for the fee, AGAIN. What? is that mean that they have never reviewed my application? has this thing happend to anyone?

thanks

That's really strange. I remmember they sent their supplemental to me back in August but somehow it never reached my home. Then they sent it again in the end of August to me after I told them I never recieved it. I'd say call them up and see what's going on. It could be a random error.

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME.... i called like 500 times to see if my app was complete 2 months ago but no one answered the phone... so now i am thinking they never received my supplemental app?

Members don't see this ad :)
giggledesi said:
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME.... i called like 500 times to see if my app was complete 2 months ago but no one answered the phone... so now i am thinking they never received my supplemental app?

I just received my third supplemental application Iafter filling out the first one 3 months ago. I've called a month ago and they told me my application was complete :scared: What the heck is going on? :confused:

happened to me too...
i called, and my app was complete and they had record that i paid....
so, just disregard it.

Nova originally lost my DAT scores, apparently one of the aids to the dean saved them under a file that could not be brought up. Finally I was scheduled for an interview. I assume the amount of applicants, coupled with the disasters having hit florida, especially the east coast, has really disorganized things. Friendly people there, but takes forever for them to get back to you.

Same thing happened to me about 2 weeks after I submitted the secondary. I called about it, and they told me to disregard it. About a week later I got an interview invite.

I get the same notice a lot from my utility companies...asking for the same money 5 times after I already sent it...sounds like a lousy effort to scrape more predental money. Did anyone actually send 2?? .....sucka.

I keep getting the answering machine. Ive left messages but no one calls me back. I've even tried email. Has anyone been able to get through? At what time did you call if so?

savvysearch said:
I keep getting the answering machine. Ive left messages but no one calls me back. I've even tried email. Has anyone been able to get through? At what time did you call if so?

I received a second supplementary application yesterday, even though I sent them my first one over a month ago.... I called today around 2:00 (their time) and the lady told me that my application was complete but they had re-mailed out many secondaries because of the hurricane....

cgDDS said:
I received a second supplementary application yesterday, even though I sent them my first one over a month ago.... I called today around 2:00 (their time) and the lady told me that my application was complete but they had re-mailed out many secondaries because of the hurricane....

Did you speak to Zarrett or someone else?