what's up with tufts?

J

jackbauer!

i pay tufts a $60 application fee and they do not respond to e-mails and/or phone messages :confused: every other school has been very courteous and timely in replying to my inquiries, speaking to me personally, and at least filling me in on the status of my application/how full the class is looking. But with tufts, I feel like i'm left in the dark..very unprofessional.

With the 4000 applicants x $60/application we're talking about $240,000. they can't afford to staff the admissions office..where is this money going??

i'm sorry, but am i the only one that feels like they've been screwed by tufts? :thumbdown:

jb!:)

erwin99

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
Wait it out.. their class is not filled yet.[/quote]

... good luck. I just got back and they've filled up the interview spots till march 1 and thats all they're doing i guess (so they said) and they have received 139 deposits for 165 spots. FYI.

About the Ads

pacbum

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2006
  1. Pre-Dental
they didn't have an application fee...i remember them telling me that they did away with it this year

sorry to hear that their interview spots have filled up already, and i hope it works out for the best to all those that are waiting. and who knows, some people cancel their interviews

Mila

10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2006
  1. Dental Student
thats dirty

they told me not to pay bc there was no more fee...then again, i applied in like october, so maybe they did away with it by then

I have no idea what you're talking about. I paid an application fee and I applied in November. Would love to have that money back - or at least have it be applied towards tuition.
... Additionally, someone always picks up the phone on me when I call. Weird...

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.