1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Whats up with UNC, Wake, and Loyola ?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by kornphan, Sep 26, 2001.

1. kornphan

kornphan Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Called all three for my status.. "sorry we can't help you now.. call at a later date, we are processing the appls now" anyone heard from any of these schools ?

Thanks.. korndawg :confused:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DNALadder2002

DNALadder2002 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Loyola and Wake screen applicants. I got my Loyola secondary about a month ago. Maybe you should give them a call and ask for the status of your application. For example, do they know you're applying to their school this year? Are you in the list of applicants? With regards to Wake, I haven't heard from them, though I hear some have received the secondary. With UNC, can't help you--didn't apply. I hope this helps.

4. Barton

Barton Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I got the Wake Secondary 2 weeks ago. It's super easy. I did it online in like 10 minutes. I received their invitation to complete the secondary via email.

5. kornphan

kornphan Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thank You !... I called Loyala.. and they said "Call us back between the hours of 1 and 3 on Thursday !"... so will try again 2morrow !... Thanks for the input..