What's wrong?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamahk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've completely lost all desire to do any form of work again. I'm starting to hate myself and school and I'm getting ready to drop a course.

:(:(:scared::scared: I'm I cut out for this stuff? It started out okay for the first 2 weeks and now I just can't take it anymore. 'bout to jump out a window :scared::scared:

Members don't see this ad.

How do some kids manage to get 4.0's and pile up all those amazing stats.? :( I'm freaking jealous :mad: no partying no nothing this semester and I'm still sucking. wth!!! :mad::mad:

aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I f***ing!!!!! hate!!!! me!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

This thread has been reported by several members due to the statement by the OP about self-harm. SDN takes such statements seriously and we would like to remind the OP and all posters that SDN should not serve as a place to obtain counseling or other advice regarding significant psychological issues. Anyone who is contemplating harming themselves should immediately seek professional counseling advice, not rely on SDN or other non-professional resources.

Members who have serious concerns about their career and would like to post details more anonymously may do so in the Confidential Consult forum.

At this time, given the nature of the thread and the concerns expressed, the moderation staff of SDN will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.