What's Your Best Time of the Day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boaz

shanah alef
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Personally, 5AM to 7AM. Am I unusual?

How many of you are late night crammers?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Best time: 6p.m.-midnight
Time it usually happens: 12-4 a.m. When all I wanna do is :sleep:

Holy **** OP, i hope that's the back end of your day. If you're waking up that early, then hell yeah you're weird. Most young people despise the morning, as do I.

I'm most productive in the evening. In the morning I can't think anything except, "F***, I wish I was still sleeping in my comfy bed".

Best time: 6p.m.-midnight

:thumbup: I was going to say that it depends on what I was doing, exactly, but that just made it sound dirty.

I also realized that it really doesn't matter, for everything from studying or beer pong, 7pm to around 1am is the sweet spot.

Last edited:
10 am - 2pm then again from 9 pm - 12 am (later if necessary)

Mid-day 11ish-3 pm

I am resetting my biological clock. I am studying for Step One. So I am going to bed early and getting up really early, so when I show up for the test, in the morning on test day, the time of day seems optimal for my brain functioning. So at this point, I get up at 6am, have some coffee, and start kicking ass. I am asleep at 10pm. I spend 90 minutes each day working out as hard as I can. I eat really healthy. Sleep, eat healthy, work out, study. Go to bed early. Get up early. Drink coffee and go for it.

Most creative hours between 9pm and 1am.

Most productive hours for noncreative stuff, probably like 8am to 11am.

I usually study from 8pm- 3am