What's your Guilty Pleasure when you aren't studying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Phantom of the Opera fan here.
I love the music!!! Andrew Lloyd Webber is an amazing composer, although I'm not a fan of CATS. :hungover:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also watch beauty and the geek. That show cracks me up to see how many stereotypes they can try to fill.

I actually auditioned for that show ,... but then they said I was way too cool to be in the show :D

I actually auditioned for that show ,... but then they said I was way too cool to be in the show :D

LOL
That sounds awsome, wether or not they accept you or reject you, you can feel good about the end results! :laugh::laugh: I wish medschool can be like this.

A friend of mine was saying that on that show all the asians they pick are so ungodly feminine that it's just reinforcing the stereotype that asian males have to fight so hard to get over. And This season they bring in a guy who is self proclaimed "gaysian" for gay asian.... I'm beginning to think people should get some "cool" geeks to lie in order to get on that show.

Pranking my room mates is 1. I found a way to switch the circuit breakers remotely from my room with fishing wire so that I can turn on and off lights, the TV's, and everything else individually. The place is wired so that outlets are on mostly separate circuit breakers. They think the place is f**n haunted no joke. Two months and they still haven't figured it out bc when they go to look at the circuit breaker, I pull the line back into my room! :laugh:

it's like you are preparing your roomates for the real world. If they can't figure this one out, then how are they supposed to live in the modern world?

that or you are just mean. :D

binge drinking and rugby.

i'm just your typical pre-med.

Haha, my roommate jokes around that she's going to follow me with a video camera and then send it to them...though they'd then have to do the geek female, beauty male thing again if they accepted me.
In retaliation, I tell her I'll follow her around with a camera and send it to America's Next Top Model. Not as embarrassing for her, but it's the only show she'd stereotypically fit. :laugh:

Things like beating little kids up, and downloading Muay Thai videos to sharpen my skills make me feel guilty HAHAHA jk (I only feel guilty when I'm suppose to be studying ..:rolleyes:)

Things like beating little kids up, and downloading Muay Thai videos to sharpen my skills make me feel guilty HAHAHA jk (I only feel guilty when I'm suppose to be studying ..:rolleyes:)

ah yes... who doesn't enjoy a good beatdown of little children? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, in your case it's not OK, you should feel ashamed, perturbed, and very akward, but in my case it's justified. :p

Yes, in your case it's not OK, you should feel ashamed, perturbed, and very akward, but in my case it's justified. :p

There goes my dreams of getting a good pediatrician :rolleyes:

The question is pretty self-explainatory. What do you guys do to unwind that you don't tell everyone you meet about?

I don't mean the general stuff like I play video games or I watch TV, but more like if your favorite show is Montel or you meet up w/ your D&D buddies every friday or if you love trashy romance novels or something. You get the idea. (keep this PG-13 maybe? there are minors in this forum... I think)

I'll start

I collect/play Magic the Gathering cards.... yes still. It'll make a comeback one day, I know it!

I go to SDN. I don't tell anyone about that.

I try to do volunteer or research work. (I kinda like doing them. :))

I log on to Polyvore, DDN and YouTube. :p

Ella Shepherd said:
I go to SDN. I don't tell anyone about that.

I try to do volunteer or research work. (I kinda like doing them. )

I log on to Polyvore, DDN and YouTube.
Volunteer work and research qualify as "guilty pleasures" for you? :rolleyes:

I like to club baby seals and push old people down stairs

I was just kidding...:oops: Canada is where most of it takes place though... Who's not to say I'm from Canada ;).

If you think clubbing baby seals is cruel...

go on you tube and search up "japanese dolphin massacre"

then followed up by "cow massacre" and "pig massacre" and "chicken massacre"

It almost makes you want to be a vegeterian

Take a double dose of adderall and ponder the resultant philosophical epiphanies.

If you think clubbing baby seals is cruel...

go on you tube and search up "japanese dolphin massacre"

then followed up by "cow massacre" and "pig massacre" and "chicken massacre"

It almost makes you want to be a vegeterian

dolphin, cow, pig, chicken, orangutan??????? :confused: You have too much time on your hands haha...

dolphin, cow, pig, chicken, orangutan??????? :confused: You have too much time on your hands haha...

appearently massacre is my guilty pleasure.

I mean watching documentaries about them...

yes... that's it...

appearently massacre is my guilty pleasure.

I mean watching documentaries about them...

yes... that's it...
Of course that's what you meant, only completely sane and civilized people post on the SDN.

just today i got home from school...

and

watched Maury. I haven't watched it in a long while and I like it actually :D

The one's i've seen before was always about "He is my babies' fatherrr!!!!!!!!!!!!," "Who's mah baybeez daddie?" etc etc

today was a rerun though (after the show i saw a copyright 2006)

It was about teenagers (14-16) bitching on their mothers whilst these mothers want to change them. These girls sleep around with men (some even occurred in their schools and also with adult men) , sell drugs, steal money from mum etc etc... then they got thrown into boot camp lol.

but really, some kids today are... :(