What's your motivation to study hard??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jspwinter

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My motivation to study hard is so I can get a good paying job and get the hell outta the ghetto.

Members don't see this ad.

lol Life story, please. My motivation stems from the slackers in this forum that post a topic about his or her crappy GPA and if there's any chance of getting into a Pharmacy school. The stuff I'm learning now is a lot but really isn't hard so I may as well do my best during the easy times.

lol Life story, please. My motivation stems from the slackers in this forum that post a topic about his or her crappy GPA and if there's any chance of getting into a Pharmacy school. The stuff I'm learning now is a lot but really isn't hard so I may as well do my best during the easy times.

At least it gives them hope and strive to better themselves. The people in the ghetto don't have any hope. They sit outside drinking their malt liquor and are a disgrace to mankind.

At least it gives them hope and strive to better themselves. The people in the ghetto don't have any hope. They sit outside drinking their malt liquor and are a disgrace to mankind.

A disgrace.......

A bit harsh wouldn't you say?