What's your Myers Briggs type?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
INFPPPPPPPPP :D

Members don't see this ad.

ENFP...seems like I'm one of the few!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ISFJ-T

Your personality type is:
Defender

"We are born not just for ourselves."

Hmmm. I'd Agree.

Reactions: 1 user
When I took the test it didn't give me one of the 4 letter outputs you guys are talking about, it just said that it was contacting local authorities. I think the link is broken?

Reactions: 2 users
There are some "interesting" results about mbti and med career selection:

http://som.uthscsa.edu/StudentAffairs/documents/veritas-meyersbriggs.pdf

I personally feel this is a "who you think you are" rather than "who you really are" metric and hence it doesn't indicates anything useful.
Looks like I should stay the heck away from surgery... less thinking/creativity and less suited for introverts apparently :blackeye:
Having said that, I am INTJ:p. Some companies spend a LOT of money officially testing their employees (and I was too) which I really don't get.

The real question would be what is your MBTI plotted against some combination of your post count:join date ratio :p

Do we have this statistic? I think @Mad Jack will probably be the most different from their typology :D. Looks like we both started on SDN around the same time... look at the post count difference!! (I did delete about 25 of my posts from the forum that were fluff, but still!)

Last edited:
Always been an INFJ since high school and haven't changed. Interesting how INFJ is most represented here when most studies show it's one of the rarer personality types, but maybe that has changed since I last looked it up?

Members don't see this ad :)
INFJ. We should make this a poll, I would be interested to see the percentages for SDN pre-allo!

INTJ when I took it, don't remember the percents for each though

Edit: I meant INTJ not INTP

Last edited:
ENTP-A, debater. I'm definitely an introvert though.

ENTJ-A

Well, I am a ruthless, calculating machine...

For some reason I took this test again and it switched from INTJ > ENFP.

I find that disturbing.

I am the same way. I took one where it showed you where you are on a spectrum, and I'm middle between E/I, F/T, J/P. The only clear one was N.
For some reason I took this test again and it switched from INTJ > ENFP.

I find that disturbing.

INFP

I'm also
GREEN/BLUE on the "Real Colors" test ... which is way more fun and shorter than MB.

One of the few ISTJ's

I used to be super into this (especially the cognitive functions), but now I feel like I fluctuate too much. My values and worldview change with the states of my relationships. I used to think I was INFJ (Ni-Fe).

But actually, now that I'm thinking about it, maybe this fluctuation is an aspect of Fe?

I don't really give much credence to this, but I thought it might be something interesting to do while we are all waiting to hear back from the 100 schools that we applied to.

Take the test here just so we are all using the same test. It's probably not the most accurate but it's quick.

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

My results: INTP

80% I
27% N
77% T
39% P

(I'm assuming the percentages are how much more of one trait you score compared to the opposite one)

INTJ

ENFP "the campaigner" I'm the life of the party and a people pleased, y'all.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

As always, ENFJ! Has been consistent for the past 10 years so I'm guessing it's pretty accurate.

Female INTJ

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Pretty much even with ENFP/ESFP. So many Is on here!

I didn't take the test in the original post, but I generally am ISFP/ESFP (it's 50/50). Are there other ISFPs??? :O

INFP-A

N and F was in the 5X% so it was close. What is so scary is that most of this sound a lot like me. The good and the bad.

Edit: But FYI, I don't really think this test is reliable or valid for predicting anything. But it's fun!

Last edited:
Visionary here, ENTP. and yes, i think medicine tends to draw similar personalities, hence all the Is with a few exceptions, like any field of study.

Wow I didnt realized that being a female ENTJ-A was so rare :(
used to be an ISFJ but college changed me